Saturday, June 2, 2012

what is destiny?


Good morning!

As we are going to talk at length, and at any rate you will have to endure me over the next many sessions, I will not further exacerbate the situation by launching a long winding harangue now. I would just touch upon one issue: silent resignation.

Now, it has almost become a fad to blame the fate- the destiny- for almost anything and everything.

What is destiny?             

I am not going to give my definition. I came across this somewhere and it is perhaps not attributed to any one: so anonymous. It goes like this:

Sow a thought and reap an action;
Sow an action and you’ll reap a habit;
Sow a habit and you’ll reap a character;
Sow a character and you’ll reap your destiny!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Friends,
    if this post interests you, please leave a comment.

    The intention is to build conversations. So, hoping to see loads of comments soon :)

    ReplyDelete